Thank you for visiting our web page. We are a bespoke joinery manufacturer based in North West London. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we produce and the service we provide to our customers. Please feel free to have a look around the website and please do get in touch.
Our joinery division is an extension of our successful Builders Merchants Yard. The workshop itself is located at our Hendon location within the builders merchants premises. We are still proud to be an independent family business.
The joinery division has been producing bespoke goods since 2002. Over the years we have developed a wide variety of customers, from large contractors to builders and we also deal direct with homeowners. No project is too small for us.
The joinery is run by our joinery manager, who brings with him over 20 years of experience. He has been with the company for over 10 years and prior to that he was in the joinery trade in Africa.
A crucial part of the team is our CAD designer. He brings design and clarity to each job we take on, producing high quality and detailed drawings.
The workshop is overseen by our Supervisor, with over 20 years experience he makes sure we meet any tight deadline our customers have. We have a team of skilled carpenters and a dedicated sprayer. They bring their quality workmanship and high quality finish to all jobs.
If you have never commissioned any joinery works before it may seem like a daunting task. We try to make the process simple as possible and try to visualise your concept and idea, produce a design and finally manufacture the finished product for you. It all starts with the first contact!
- If you have drawings of what you are looking for, these can be emailed over to us and we can provide you with a quote based on them.
- If you do not have any drawings, try to make a basic sketch with dimensions, or try to find pictures that you can send over to us, this will give us a starting point.
- If you are not able to provide sketches or drawings, do not worry, we can send our representative to your site. They will get an idea of your requirements along with site dimensions and any particular finishes.
- Once we have an idea of what your requirements are, we are able to produce a quote for you.
- Once the scope of works is finalised and the quote approved we can move on to the design stage.
- Based on the provided drawings and site measurements we produce CAD drawings.
- The CAD drawings are sent over for your approval.
- We schedule up the job in our work-plan following on from drawing approval.
- We source all the materials required for the job prior to start date.
- The job is started and finished within the time agreed.
Finish & Delivery
- If the job required any spray finish it goes into our spray room and is left to dry.
- Once done we plan a delivery date with you.